Thursday, December 30, 2010

e-u-r-o back. back. back. again

can i stay away from europe?
the answer:
     [ no]
the sisterhood
3 best friends and great travel partners






















[can’t] go a whole semester without seeing their other best friend


















so we’ll go to her!
the stops on our {european} adventure:
london. england
we’ll give our best to peter pan
talk and walk like the brits



















paris. france
ooo-la-la they kiss your cheeks three times
eating crepes till we explode
















Geneva.Switzerland
my home
alps, alps, alps













Marrakesh. Morocco
af-ri-ca
dancing away in the arabian nights
. . . . . . this will be us













pack our bags
: : MARCH : :
needs to get here

we’re gonna live a crazy dream,
impossible as it may seem.
bottom line:
we're gonna hold the whole wide world,
right here in our open hands.

it's ok to be jealous.....
i am {one} lucky girl!
that i know.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! I can't believe this is really happening. Oh my gosh I am excited! I can't wait! That picture of Ami is SO cute. She looks beautiful as always. I can't believe my dream is coming true. SO CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO jealous! You guys will have sooo much fun! You're lucky you get to go again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are the cutest friends! You will have so much fun! Maybe I'll see you in Paris :)

    ReplyDelete