Monday, September 27, 2010

st. geezy- where the livin is eazzzy

we hit the pavement and took a roadtrip to st. g
:: total blast ::
the main purpose was to attend our good friend matt's wedding
matt + nat = l.o.v.e
we made a weekend trip out of it
here are some of the trip high-lights
THERE was only {1} downfall to the entire trip
i forgot my camara battery
camera ---> check
but no battery
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so all of these photos were taken on my phone
[1]
we made a stop at
in-n-out
[2]
it was 100 degrees down in sunny st. g
{we were lovin our life}
so obviously we hit the water
<< boating >>
<< sun bathing >>
<< cliff jumping >>
i was lovin the red/orange rocks
[3]
matt innes got married
he tied that knot
woop--woop
to this babe of a girl .natalie.
this was one of the only photos that "i" could take
her and her gal pals
we got plenty more on amy's real camera
so saved for another post
[you know: her dress from all angles, decorations, us, the bride & groom, the coreographed dance]
[4]
as for the ride itself:
we watched four movies
we ate about 100 lbs of sugar candy between all of us
we sang to avril and kelly c. at the top of our lungs
& we enjoyed each others company
great mini vay cay

3 comments:

  1. SOOO fun! I wish I went with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I love this. I wish I would have been with you. MT. Rushmore and Florida will be EVEN better! LOL (LOTS OF LOVE)

    ReplyDelete