Friday, September 24, 2010

let's cut to the chase.. fall is here

the transition from summer to winter.
i ..hate.. saying goodbye to my bff summer.
but with all the changing seasons, it happens every  year.
i do love fall.
early fall.
right when the transition begins and it is enjoyable.
{F.A.L.L} ::: a few of my favorite things
{F} is for… food.
Stews, pumpkin bread, caramel apples.

{A} is for… art projects.
i have some cute ideas up my sleeve. i hope photo two turns out just like that


















{L} is for… leaves.
reds, oranges, & yellows, on the trees.
i ..love.. the changing colors.

{L} is for… lots of new fall clothes.
boots, coats, sweaters
time for a change in my wardorbe.

3 comments:

  1. yum that stew and caramel apples looks good! yay for FALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I can't wait to be wearing boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ALL of my favorite things about fall too! I need all those fall decorations! All of your pictures just made me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete