Monday, September 13, 2010

modern marie antoinette

tonight was the season premiere of gossip girl.
{yes i still watch this show}
the episode partly took place in paris.
every scene i envied because i wanted to take part in the episode.
why can i not be there in real life?
why can’t i just snap my fingers,
or wiggle my nose,
or travel there as fast as a vampire?
i miss the sweets, the baguettes, the shopping, the language, and the boys on vespas.
i miss [ALL] things french.
i think i have found a way to describe my style.
i'm a modern [marie antoinette]
that's right. 
one who has a feminine style.
one who loves to wear dresses, bake sweets, discover great music, host parties, and is obsessed with anything french.
yes----> that is me

3 comments:

  1. is that where you went? france? because i haven't seen you in days and it's not funny anymore.

    come home already geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my feelings exactly, I vote that they have ALL of season 4 Gossip Girl in France :)

    ReplyDelete