Monday, August 30, 2010

the number three.

[extra .extra. read all about it]



It is time for an update. A big, long, probably boring, update. Life has been a whirlwind lately. Summer flew by. I could barely keep up, so finally I just jumped on for the ride. I am a summer girl. I was born in this great season. I love the heat as it encircles you as you walk outside. I love walking barefoot down the sidewalk & going without makeup because who needs makeup when you have that summer glow? {RIGHT}


Transitioning back to life in the usa was a piece of cake. It almost feels like my swiss life was a dream. Things came in 3’s [three:3:tres:trio]
- - - - - - - - - - - -

{3} months of summer

I got home from Switzerland at the beginning of June. I had three full months of summer in the usa. June, July, & August. I love summer. It is my favorite season for [many] reasons. All summer I was on the go. From the day my parents picked me up…
- - - - - - - - - - - -

I spent my summer in {3} states that I hold dear to my heart

<> Idaho- 6 weeks
home is where my heart is




















<> Utah- 3 weeks
aggies all the way




















<> Minnesota- 3 weeks
family vacation going on 24 years










- - - - - - - - - - - -
{3} weeks straight of vacation
---- Family vacation ---- that is.  On August first, we headed to Minnesota to our lake house. My parents and grandparents spoiled us rotten. From the mall of America, to a Broadway play, to endless dinners out, we were treated well. Every summer we head to the Midwest to see my mom’s side of the fam. Relaxation is what goes down at the lake house. Reading, swimming, laying out, naps on the hammocks, sunsets, summer rain storms, and games. This year I was lucky that I could spend twenty one days there.


























[I love the lake] All the water, the warmth, and the suntan lotion, the towels and the wet hair and the sand that you find in random places months later because apparently you never quite cleaned things well enough.
- - - - - - - - - - - -

{3} members in the family that I love.















....family....
The best thing in life. Nothing is better than spenging time together, talking, listening, and sharing life's greatest moments together. I sure love these three faces. I wouldn't be the girl I am today without them.
- - - - - - - - - - - -{3} friends’ weddings
Wedding after wedding after wedding. Wow this summer really was the season. I had three beautiful friends tie the knot while I was home. Every bride was stunning. I love them all and wish them all the best!
Mrs. Ashley Casperson.



















Mrs. Jayme Peck.















Mrs. Tristan Wardenburg.



















- - - - - - - - - - - -
{third} time seeing WiCkEd



















No one mourns the wicked!!! This summer I was privileged to see this play for the third time. I am obsessed. YES it is the truth. But I love it. It is like seeing your favorite movie for a very expensive price. We went on a girls date, my grandma, my mom, my sister, and I. Dinner and a play. Sounds like my type of date. {hint: to any boy that reads this} But in all serious-ness, I knew all the songs before I saw it the first time. This time I was able to perfect my skills and not miss any word of any song, in my head.















- - - - - - - - - - - -
I now live three hours away from home. Bye bye Logan. It’s time for a new adventure. This one lands me in the heart of UT. Salt Lake City. I am now a citizen of the 801. I must admit, I never thought I would stay in Utah after graduation, but for the time being this is where my new home is. I have interviews for some exciting new jobs. More updates will come when I land one.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear summer,
Don’t leave me. We’ve fallen in love. You’ve burned your marks into me. {tan lines}
I’ll miss you
Love,

Chels

1 comment:

  1. That pic of Tris is so cute. I love it. 3 vacations we have planned in the next 3 months! :)

    ReplyDelete