Tuesday, October 13, 2009

cupcake queen... yes please

My dream job:
to own my own cupcake shop
JUST cupcakes
decorated for people's pleasure
I don't know if any of you readers have heard of Sprinkles
This is the world's first cupcake bakery
There are only 8 across the USA
I have been to one. dallas texas baby
These aren't just ordinary cupcakes
they are EXTRAORDINARY and to-die-for

We don't have a Sprinkles in Logan
(or in UTAH)
maybe one day... Until that day,
I will have to settle for buying the mix and making them myself

Cupcakes make me happy

{frosting. sprinkles}


To create these for a living........
masterpiece in every bite
the little things in life are what make me tick

2 comments:

  1. get your butt to pittsburgh because we have a cupcake shop right down the road from me! it is called coco's & is oh so cute and delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chels next time you go down south you MUST MUST MUST go to the sweet tooth fairy in provo. you will DIE they have theeee CUTEST and yummiest cupcakes ever!

    ReplyDelete