Tuesday, April 10, 2012

recent.

march was here.
march left.
{{boom}}
like that y'all.

[1] birthday.
brooke turned the big .twenty five.
we were able to celebrate with a birthday dinner and bowling
[plus we celebrated her recent engagement to nic]

best of friends

only amy ivins can wear a skirt bowling and rock it.

[2] easter.
treated us very well
[we were reminded of the many blessings we have in oue lives]



[3] room.
i have been re-doing my room
{slowly}
finally have all the pillows sewn and in place

[4] jazz games.
jameson and i have been lucky enough to catch many jazz games this season
most of the games we came away with the win
[good times]

that's my life.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels, I just adore you! I love your life and I am so happy that I get to be a part of it. Keep the blog posts coming! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete