Wednesday, February 17, 2010

time to go

leaving on a jet plane,
don't now when i'll be back again



.tuesday
next tuesday 2.23.10
i'm leaving this place i call home
to start a new adventure
i know i said germany---> originally
but scratch that
we are going a little more south
geneva, switzerland baby
home of the b-e-a-utiful Alps
follow me
i'll write all about this journey
for all who want to read
{i will post the link to my european travel blog soon}



my motto i am going to follow
"she wanted to start living the dream she'd imagined."

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you, Chels! Have so much fun!!! And of course I will keep up with it all on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true story. you inspire me! you make me want to get off my butt and have an adventure! i will be following your life as always. love you princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh chels you better come see me! Will you be in or close to logan at all?!!! I need to say goodbye and hello and catch up before you leave and we get even more behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant even talk about this... I will cry...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea,

    I am so excited for you. You will just love Geneva. I did a study abroad in Annecy, France which is just a 30 minute bus ride from Geneva. So if you get a chance to go there, TRY, because it is absolutely charming (sort of like France meets Venice) I would be happy to live there my entire life.

    I can't wait to read about your adventures. Be safe and enjoy every moment.

    Love always,

    Kylee Norton

    ReplyDelete