Sunday, February 7, 2010

best friends

i would like to say thank you
thank you to all my friends
anyone reading this post is a friend of mine

girl friends are pretty important these days
*they become your family
*your sisters
*your kindred spirits

and I know one thing is true
i am so blessed for the ones i have

this past week a few of my best friends came to i.d.
what a visit
more good times in the memory book
t-h-a-n-k y-o-u



Dear friends of mine:
----best friends----

B- bring you happiness when you are feeling blue
E- end your sadness
S- support you and lend their shoulder to cry on
T- teach you to be a better person

F- fun girls nights
R- roadtrip buddies
I- important to me
E- endless photos
N- never let you down
D- do what it take to be a best friend
S- singing together at the top of our lungs

and this is why i am happy

sunday, feb. 7th

2 comments: