Monday, September 21, 2009

Your present day Mickey m.o.u.s.e. Club

WHO: 13 Aggies, 3 Aggie Alumni, 1 Princess from Pitt, and her 2 parents
WHAT: Trip to CALIFORNIA
WHEN: Labor Day Weekend 2009
WHERE: DisneyLand

The Group (all in lime green):
{S.M.I.L.E. you are at DisneyLand}


The Food and Treats:
{Mickey ice cream sandos & churros}


The Favorite Rides:
{toy story mania. splash mountain. peter pan's flight}


The Princess Trio:
{Belle, Cinderella, & Snow White}


The Magic Pixie Dust:
{a dream is a wish your heart makes}


Visit with the Fairy God Mother:
{Bibbity-bobbity-BOO}

Did I mention we were IN the parade?
{leading the conga line with pride}

Leaving the Park
{a 17 hour day at the most magical place}

2 comments:

  1. Looks like someone liked Randi's latest post! I was wondering when I would be seeing your Disney blog. Looks like so much fun! Wish I was there. Love, Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS I HAVE EVER HAD! caps are absolutely necessary for that comment. miss my Utah fam!

    ReplyDelete